Wednesday, April 20, 2022

post 2 of my blog: Why did i choose my major?

I study Architecture in University of Chile. I choose this career because when i stay in the school, i loved the asignatures of art and mathematics and i thought that this job incluying this two things in one. Whats more, i always thought that i would like them, because made a projects with materials and using my hands is more funnier than study or read a long text.

When i was a child, I thought when i grow up my job will be acting. I liked play to be an actriz and i believed that i was famous. Later, for a short time, i wanted be a dentist and after i decide that is not for me because i´m really bad for science´s asignatures. So, i start search another options and i found architecture, obviously and one or two more. Comercial engeneer and medium ambiental engeneer are a jobs that I was interested.

Finally, i decide for Architecture because I was convenced that this career its for me. I don´t see myself in another job, and the another options stopped liking me.

My experience in the FAU are so grateful, recently this year we can come because the first year, we have online classes. For me, that was bad, i dont like them, my concentration in my house it was lously. So, when I start this year pressencial, everything got better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ArchDaily

   ArchDaily | Broadcasting Architecture Worldwide The website that I enjoy visiting is ArchDaily. In this website you find many architectur...