Friday, May 13, 2022

A photo with meaning for me

In this photo appear my dog when he came to my house. His name is Max, he doesn’t have a breed of dog, is a mixture of several.  Now, have 2 years old, but in this photo, he had three months. 
Before his arrival, I had another dog, his name was Rocky, he was a schnauzer breed. He came into my life when I was little, when I was about a 5 years old and I grew up with him. 
In January of 2020, Rocky died. To remember him we bought a small figure that looked a lot like him.
After a few months, my mom adopted a puppy and gave it to me as a surprise. 
Every time Max went out into the garden approached the figure and one of those times I decided to take a picture.
They will be always my best friends.

  

2 comments:

  1. Hello Antonia! what a beautiful story, I hope your dog can continue to grow very well :) bye!

    ReplyDelete

ArchDaily

   ArchDaily | Broadcasting Architecture Worldwide The website that I enjoy visiting is ArchDaily. In this website you find many architectur...