Wednesday, May 4, 2022

My favorite piece of technology

 MY IPAD

My ipad is my favorite piece of technology for many things. Starting with I use for write any contents of subjects. I use like a notebook. It's very useful, because you don't need buy many notebooks, pens, highlighters, etc. You can be all that with only one object. Also, I use an apple pencil. Its a pencil that use for write in ipad and with that its more simple take notes. 
Personally, i think that is the most object created in technology. Its short, skinny and fits perfectly in backpack. The notebooks use more space and you need more than one and adding your pencil case with many things.
This piece of technology is very important for me. If I lost it, it would be very bad, I lost every contents to the university, and the worksheets. EVERYTHING! So, maybe this is one of problem of this technology object. But, thinking better, if you lost your backpack with your notebooks and pencil case, is the same. The better solution is to be careful with all our things. 
Finally, although the above, I recommended for 100%. Its important buy with apple pencil, don't remember.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

ArchDaily

   ArchDaily | Broadcasting Architecture Worldwide The website that I enjoy visiting is ArchDaily. In this website you find many architectur...