Wednesday, April 13, 2022

My mini biography

 My mini biography 

My full name is Antonia Francisca Ignacia Díaz Ibáñez. I was born on September 21st on 2002 in Santiago. I live with my parents, my brother and my sister. 

I studied in American British School in La Florida. Here, I was practice my favorite sport, artistic skating. Now i don´t realice because the university it doesn't allow me. 

Also, when i was stay in third grade, i was part of swimming selection of the school. After a few years, i left. 

Actually, i study architecture in University of Chile. I´m in second year of the career. I choose them because i was good for asignature of art and mathematics in the school. My principal objetive is to finish the career. After this, i would like travel and know many places in another countries, like the coliseum in Italy, that is my dream for now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ArchDaily

   ArchDaily | Broadcasting Architecture Worldwide The website that I enjoy visiting is ArchDaily. In this website you find many architectur...